Worship on Sunday, March 29th will be held on Zoom, a video conference platform that will gather us all digitally in one space. We also post a recording of the service here on svlc.org after it is complete.
Instructions: Worshipping on Zoom
How to worship on Zoom:
- Click here for worship at 10:30am on Sunday morning. Once you click this link, you will be prompted to either download Zoom (which you can do ahead of time here). If you would rather not download Zoom (which may limit your capacity to engage directly), you can cancel the download and select "join from my browser." Note: you do not need a zoom account to access worship.
- Be sure to download the worship bulletin (click the "Download Worship Bulletin" button below). We recommend that you either print this file or have it open and easily accessible on your device during worship.
Helpful information on worshipping virtually together:
- Consider lighting a candle or incense, or placing a bowl of water near to the space where you'll worship. This can help set aside space in your own home as a worshipful place.
- You'll be automatically muted upon entry to the worship space with your device camera (video) turned on. Please keep your settings muted unless you've been assigned a role in worship or are invited to unmute it. We'd love to see you, though, so consider keeping your device camera on as well :)
- Our Zoom account allows us to have up to 100 participants at once. Families, please consider gathering in one space in your home on one device so that we can ensure that all who want to participate can do so.
- Use the comments/messaging section for prayers, connections, and responding to worship as you would like.
Digital Coffee Hour? How's that supposed to work?
You'll just have to join in and find out :)